Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 3rd : YOLO

So, haven't posted in a while! I've been busy with uni and stuff...T_T#

It's been stressful but I've been learning a lot which is cool but yeah, it's stressful haha..

Some new things:

  1. I exercise a lot now...  I exercise way more than I did in high school with my combined degree and the size of USYD Camperdown / Darlington campus - this is what it really means to do a double degree....I have classes on both sides of the campus so I'm always walking walking walking T_T# But I shouldn't complain because at least I'm staying healthy I guess haha.
  2. I have acquired a new coffee addiction...this is the only thing that gets me through all this stuff I have to do for uni..why am I always so tired!! Blah
  3. I've discovered a new found love for wearing skirts....everyday!! Recently I just can't stop wearing skirts/dresses anymore. I'm not sure if it's something to do with the fact that I have to carry a backpack now and it's the only thing that keeps my outfits at least semi-cutesy feminine.
This rest of this post is dedicated to my favourite uni friend, Kanykey LOL.

Even though barely anyone reads my  blog either hahaha I'm going to give a shoutout to her blog @ http://kanykeyiscool.blogspot.com.au/

She's so cool.

Haha.

I can never be quite as gangster as her...


I hope this makes up for my lack of posting...lol not!!

Stay tuned for more updates yay!

Also, this is such a cute song just released by Parachute~! ♥ Ah, to be young and in love lol :'3


No comments:

Post a Comment